Supplemental Purchase Order Conditions
1. Requirements for approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
The supplier shall maintain an inspection and calibration system in compliance with the requirements of ISO/9001/AS 9120 as applicable. Quality records shall be maintained for a minimum of seven (7) years or as otherwise stated in the contract.
2. Requirements for qualification of personnel, where applicable, only qualified/certified personnel shall be used based on process specification requirements. Records shall be maintained of the personnel/certifications.
3. Quality management system requirements, Suppliers Quality Management must conform to the requirements of ISO 9001.
4. The identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data, Identification of all materials and reports is required by specification to provide heat, lot or batch number.
5. Requirements for design, test, inspection, verification (including production process verification), use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and related instructions for acceptance by J&J Mold Engineering Co., and as applicable critical items including key characteristics, Certificates of Conformance and Mill Test Reports are required for all purchase orders.
6.Requirements for test specimens (e.g., production method, number, storage conditions) for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing. The Supplier shall notify the J.J of any changes in product definition as it relates to the Purchase Order.
7. Requirements regarding the need for the supplier to:
- notify J.J of nonconforming product
- obtain organization approval for nonconforming product disposition,
- notify J.J of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, change of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain organization approval, and flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements
8. Records retention
Record retention requirements, is for 10 years unless otherwise required by the customer.
9. Right of access by J.J, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
JJ Mold QF 188.8.131.52 SPOC Rev NC 2/01/16